2017: 15 years and still growing!
Since 2003, Shoot For A Cure has raised over 3.3 million dollars for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the National MS Society and various other charitable causes.
- We have thrown over 1,800,000 targets.
- We have shot over 1,558,000 rounds of ammo.
- We have raffled off and given away hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of guns and outdoor gear.
- We have introduced over 11,000 people to the fun and excitement of sporting clays shooting.
- Our program has brought together Labor Unions, outdoor organizations, business leaders and elected officials for a great cause – and we’re still growing.
In 2016, our year end total for the sixteen shoots that we held nationwide was approximately $507,000 for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, MS Society, LIUNA Scholarship program, and also for our local Boy Scouts of America Council.
We couldn’t have done it without everyone’s support; and for that, we thank you. This year, we have seventeen events scheduled across the country in new and favorite cities. Our goal is to raise $650,000!
As always, we would like to thank all of our Patron and Corporate sponsors. Their support keeps the show on the road. We would also like to thank our PCM crew and shoot volunteers for their hard work and dedication. Finally, we want to thank ALL of our participants. Your enthusiasm and excitement keeps us energized!
Please take a few minutes and check out our site. Find an event in your area, get your Union Local or organization involved and come on out and shoot.
Together we can make a difference…see you on the course!!!
Mark S. Gagliardi
National Event Chairman
Shoot For A Cure is a 501c3 organization (Fed. Tax ID# 80-0171936) and all contributions are tax-deductible.